Premium LicensesBy purchasing a premium license your account will be granted access to download the latest version of the purchased plugin or template for 365 days from the date of your purchase. After 365 days, the plugin/template will still be active on your website. However, you will need to purchase another license in order to upgrade to the current version or future versions of the plugin/template.
Conditions of UsePlease note the following conditions when placing an order:
- Templates/Plugins/Modules are non-refundable items. Please read the conditions carefully before making any purchases and ask us any questions you have prior to order.
- In the event user cannot make the template/plugin work, we are happy to install it at a fixed price, but we cannot offer a refund.
- Our plugins are designed to work on an unmodified cart of the type and version specified in the documentation provided with the plugin.
- Issues caused by another module/plugin/template or issues requiring customization of module/plugin/templates developed by TemplateOption are billable at an hourly/fixed rate.
- Third-party modules/plugins take approximately 30 minutes to install on a clean site that is free of pre-existing coding issues, and are not guaranteed by TemplateOption. However, we are available to debug, install, and/or customize which is billable at an hourly/fixed rate.
- If you are a webmaster installing plugins/modules/templates on multiple sites, please note that the license is a per site license, and you are expected to buy one copy per site being installed.
- All prices shown on the website are in US Dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice. If prices are changed while a project is in progress, the price rate provided at the start of the project will be honoured until the project is completed.
- We charge an hourly/fixed rate for custom programming which may be necessary to resolve any pre-existing coding issues necessary to complete your install and/or upgrade. Should this need arise, we will inform you with our best estimate on how long it will take to complete that troubleshooting.
- You are not allowed to not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, rename, copy, sell any of our products. In any special case, you must need written permission from TemplateOption, we are the sole owners of all the intellectual/digital products sold on this website.
- If you violate any of the conditions mentioned here, TemplateOption holds the right to block your account and revoke all access to your purchases.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- TemplateOption grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with written consent.
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of TemplateOption.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of TemplateOption without written consent.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content.
- TemplateOption reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant TemplateOption a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify TemplateOption for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- TemplateOption has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. TemplateOption takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- When you contact us, we will create a ticket to track the progress of your project from start to finish.
- It is important that you do not open new tickets through our support system, unless they are completely unrelated to this order. Otherwise, vital information pertinent to your project may be misplaced.
- A task will be created and assigned, along with this ticket, to a programmer who will be overseeing your project. He/she will communicate with you regarding the progress of your project, and may, from time to time, require additional information from you in order to complete it.
- Please provide as much detail and information as possible, and feel free to upload any screenshots or documentation you think might be helpful to us.
- Also, please be aware that failure to respond promptly (within 24 hours) to any of our requests for additional information will only result in the significant delay of your project. Any deadline set for your project becomes difficult to reset due to a lack of response.
- When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED BY TEMPLATEOPTION ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. TEMPLATEOPTION MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, TEMPLATEOPTION DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TEMPLATEOPTION DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM TEMPLATEOPTION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TEMPLATEOPTION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.