TemplateOption offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee within 14 days of purchase. If the item(s) is not as advertised, not as per demo, or truly missing features from what is being mentioned on the sales page we offer full refunds.
With that said, If you find that product is not as advertised, not as per the demo, or facing any challenge while installing/using it, we will definitely resolve your concern or issue a full refund within 14 days of your purchase. After 14 days, no refunds will be granted in any circumstances.
Before you request a refund from TemplateOption, you must do the following:
- Read the documentation that we provide with each Product or general tutorials.
- Check the support forums for existing threads about the issue you’re receiving.
- Open a new support ticket/issue and we will try our best to resolve your queries and concern.
We strongly believe our products will work without issues and we are available to help sort out any issues resulting from any number of reasons. However, we also expect you to understand what you are purchasing and what your rights are for requesting refunds.
Eligibility for the refund, If you find that the item/template is
- Not as advertised
- Not as per the demo
We do not consider the following cases for the refund
- I just don’t use the item anymore
- I’ve changed my mind
- Purchased an item by mistake OR Purchased the wrong item
- The template/item is not suitable for my project/existing project
- I don’t know how to use the template/item OR I’m not able to use/integrate the template/item
Note that opening a dispute or initiating a chargeback will not speed up your refund request, and we reserve the right to refer any case to the PayPal fraud department, which may result in your account being limited.
If you’re not sure whether a Product is a correct fit for you, please reach out to our sales team and ask before making a purchase. Our team will be happy to assist you.
If you’ve read the above, and taken the necessary steps, but the Item/Product is still broken, malfunctioning, or otherwise non-functional, please open a refund request using our contact us form.